Topics Related to Your Search
Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
Call Center Management
Contact Center Management
Backup Systems and Services
Customer Experience Management (CEM)
Customer Service (General)
Disk-based Backup & Storage/ RAID
1 - 25 of 472 | Next Page
Too many results? Filter by:
All result types
Services & Resellers
CRM Buyer’s Guide – 2011 Edition
- (Free Research) Welcome to SearchCRM.com’s Buyer’s Guide. This directory was designed to be a valuable resource for those getting started with research or evaluating vendors in the CRM market.
June 02, 2011
How to Fine-Tune your Contact Center
- (Free Research) With call center software, best business practices can be difficult to navigate. But the payoff is worth investigating. In this handbook, readers find detailed explanations of the latest call center technologies as well as insight on call center management—including schedule and workforce management.
August 07, 2013
3-2-1 Contact the Call Center
- (Free Research) Contact centers can't live in the past. This three-part handbook offers insight into how contact centers can modernize an agent's tools to meet the demands and needs of customers whose mobile and social empowerment has put companies in the virtual hot seat.
January 31, 2013
by Avaya Inc.
Best Practices for Home Agents
- (Free Research) Employing home agents allows you to expand and improve your call center team. And they can be a form of insurance to keep your business running if disaster strikes. This white paper contains best practices for developing a Home Agents program.
by Pitney Bowes Group 1 Software
The GeoTAX ® Enterprise Tax Management solution
The GeoTAX ® Enterprise Tax Management solution provides you with the necessary tools to centralize all your corporate tax jurisdiction processing needs and supports critical tax compliance issues.
While JobClock is designed to be locked down and left at a jobsite 24/7, PocketClock/GPS is a portable solution that is ideal for:
-Crews on the move,
-Multiple cost codes,
-Service and route work
Forging a CEM Strategy That Can Power Commerce
- (Free Research) With a seemingly exhaustive number of methods to communicate -- not to mention an expected $280 billion in U.S. e-commerce sales in 2015 -- contact center technology today requires a new approach.
Customer Experience Exchange E-Zine Issue 2
- (Free Research) This second issue of Customer Experience Exchange highlights the contact center. Often an overlooked facet of customer relationship management (CRM), the contact center is usually the first way a customer reaches out to a company and thus should always be considered in CRM strategies.
Forging a CEM Strategy
- (Free Research) Shoppers are looking for more personalized, responsive, relevant experiences, and in order to provide that, your business needs an effective customer experience management (CEM) strategy. Learn how when you access this expert three-part e-guide and discover six top concepts that make up a successful CEM strategy.
The New CRM Metrics: Putting Them to Work
- (Free Research) There is added pressure for contact center agents, with customers armed to the teeth with devices to connect with businesses- from tweets to texts to telephone calls. But with proper metrics to gauge their performance and lead to instructive training, some of that pressure can be alleviated.
by FalconStor Software
Continuous Data Protection
- (Free Research) If your company seeks to eliminate or drastically reduce backup windows to create faster point-in-time recoveries for more mission-critical apps, CDP software is a viable alternative to traditional backup software. Take a few minutes to read this presentation transcript to learn more about the technology.
The Hackett Group’s 2013 Global Payroll Technology Performance Study
- (Free Research) The Hackett Group's new study reveals just how many organizations continue to struggle with their payroll operations. Read the full report to learn about payroll trends, current challenges, and what changes are in store for global payroll technology.
by Kronos Incorporated
Aker Shipyard Reduces Fees and Payroll Error to Achieve 110% ROI Fast.
- (Free Research) In September 2003, Aker's payroll and human resources team determined that its
current human resources application, Abra could no longer support the company in
pursuing its organizational objectives. Aker evaluated solutions from Kronos, ADP, and Ceridian. Kronos Workforce HR and Kronos Workforce Payroll were chosen for a number of reasons...
A Unified Approach to Managing the Virtual Infrastructure
- (Free Research) Managing the virtual infrastructure end-to-end is becoming more challenging as virtual environments continue to grow and more data center elements meld into the "cloud". This whitepaper will discuss the push for continued virtualization and the "cloud", and present you with questions that will help you create the best organizational strategy.
Customer Experience Exchange E-Zine: Issue 3
- (Free Research) In this third edition of the Customer Experience Exchange e-zine, Chris Maxcer delves into world of incorporating team-building activities into contact center agents' schedules, Vangie Beal discusses Dell's six-year investment in social media and Anna Fiorentino writes about why customer loyalty has dipped nearly 10%.
Chapter 3: SaaS on the Rise, but Does It Deliver?
- (Free Research) The emergence of Software as a Service-based applications has enabled organizations to get new applications up and running quickly and cheaply, saving resources for mission-critical tasks.
by Dell | EqualLogic
Protecting a Paperless office
- (Free Research) By working with Dell, the Peterson Sullivan IT group achieved its goals of creating a consolidated and scalable IT environment with strong backup and disaster recovery strategies.
by FalconStor Software
Merging Backup and Disaster Recovery (DR) Processes
- (Free Research) This paper describes how continuous data protection (CDP) technology can bridge various DR methodologies to help organizations overcome the challenges of tape and achieve maximum benefits from their IT investments.
E-Book: Successfully Leveraging Marketing Automation Technology: Building a Business Case
- (Free Research) Marketers are being asked to identify, segment and target the most profitable customers and boost customer loyalty. Marketing automation software can help solve these challenges, but it too requires a financial investment. Read on and learn how to successfully leverage marketing automation technology and how to build a business case for it as well.
We are always striving to improve our customer experience. Please
notify us if there is a company missing that you feel should be in our directory.